Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Outlook / Word Interface not registered

I use outlook as my e-mail front end for all my e-mail accounts. I have recently installed my software (MS Office Pro) on a new PC. When I try to send an e-mail created in Outlook I get an error message - "Microsoft Word - Interface Not Registered" I have tried re-installing / repairing the software and this doesn't work. Can anyone please helpWe can't help in this forum. it may seem radical, but I suggest trying the Office community sites.|||

u can check the

Article ID

:

870707 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/870707

'You receive the “Interface not registered” error message when you try to send or to save an e-mail message to the Drafts folder in Outlook 2002'

its worked for outlook 2003 also, i've tried myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment