Saturday, February 25, 2012

osql and unicode

Hi,
Is anybody aware of any problems with inserting unicode chars via osql. I've
got some unicode text and when it gets inserted it inserts not the character
I am expecting. It works fine from query analyser etc. My collation is set t
o
the generic collation no problems there. Thanks.
Panos.Just some extra information.
The string I have in the input file is:
WIENER B?RSE
and it becomes
WIENER BĂ­RSE
When the same script is run from query analyser then it insert WIENER B?RSE
which is correct. Thanks.
"Panos Stavroulis." wrote:

> Hi,
> Is anybody aware of any problems with inserting unicode chars via osql. I'
ve
> got some unicode text and when it gets inserted it inserts not the charact
er
> I am expecting. It works fine from query analyser etc. My collation is set
to
> the generic collation no problems there. Thanks.
> Panos.

No comments:

Post a Comment